Greetings! Login_Popup_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greetings! Login_Popup_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Immune To HEADSHOT Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Greetings folks!

Probably you experienced that most games has a limit, and when you reach that limit the one way to continue playing is paying. Some people can't afford the price or simply not willing to spend money... and so we come!

We're players like the ones that I mentioned above. We're poor or not willing to pay, but we didn't left the games, instead learned how to continue without pay! Of course I talk about free-to-play games that made stuff for supporters.

Let's see an example.. DragonFable. You can play as a free, but the free-to-play side of the game is pretty hard! Without paying you almost never can reach the maximum level, but of course we found the way! It's not about tell peoples to do not pay for these games and let the publisher die or ran out of money... It's all about that mysterious way for those, who can't afford the price, but still want to play the game.

We have many year old experience as a free-to-play player, and as I mentioned we found the way to become successful and epic player without paying! You can share your own knowledge to help or use ours to continue playing, that's why we made this site!

We not looking for fame, money... we only want to help peoples, and show them that there is nothing impossible, just need to know the way to do everything! We know, and you? No? Then now you will know...

Welcome at the Banbringer, where now you will learn how to kick your money problem's ass.
Immune To HEADSHOT
Immune To HEADSHOT
the Banbringer

https://banbringer.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum